The global medical implants industry is currently at an estimated $84.82 billion. Due to high demand, translation services for implant manufacturers is growing at a rapid pace.
International Language Services, Inc. (ILS) offers fast, reliable technical translations for passive and active medical implant documents in over 180 languages. With 40 years of experience, native-speaking translators, and committed professionals, we’re here to provide your organization with trusted translation solutions.
ILS offers translation services to medical implant manufacturers for:
- Cardiovascular Implantable Medical Devices: Passive implantable medical devices include implants such as stents, arterial prosthetics, and venous prosthetics. Active implantable medical devices include implants such as defibrillators, pacemakers, and arrhythmia devices.
- Implanted Medication and Drug Delivery Systems: This includes devices that deliver medication such as insulin to the body.
- Implanted Orthopedic Devices: These devices include spinal fusion implants, fracture repair implants, disc replacements, prosthetic joints, screws, and plates.
- Implanted Neurological Devices: This includes devices that stimulate the brain and nervous system, such as deep brain stimulators or neurostimulators.
- IUD Contraceptive Devices: This includes both hormonal and copper intrauterine devices.
- Other Implantable Medical Devices: These devices can range anywhere from biological implants to plastic surgery. They need translated documents just like the above implants.
There is a long list of devices that need translation services to ensure that the information is accurately communicated in the desired language. We offer fast and reliable translation services for medical implant manufacturers.