ISO 9001:2015 Certification—What It Means For Your Technical Translations
ILS demonstrates its commitment to quality through our ISO 9001:2015 certified document translation services. Our documented quality processes are certified by ISOQAR, a global ISO certification firm, and are audited annually. ISO 9001:2015 certification is your assurance that our quality-management process meets stringent standards, and that we follow that process consistently and effectively. In short, this is your guarantee that your message is delivered on time and communicates as intended in all of your target languages. Some of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard are:
- Quality Policy and Manual—All aspects of our translation process are carefully documented. All ILS translators, project managers, and other staff adhere to these processes for every project.
- Regular Audits—Our operations are audited regularly by both internal resources and an independent third party to assure compliance and assess effectiveness.
- Record Keeping—Meticulous record keeping documents our operations and enables us to trace any problems to their source.
- Client Communications—Our quality system includes detailed processes for accurate communications with our clients.
- Performance Reviews—We regularly review performance of all aspects of our process to identify problem areas and correct them. Our translation process is continuously under review, with an eye toward improving quality, accuracy, and on-time performance.
- Problem Resolution—Anytime a problem develops, the root cause of the problem is identified, and all necessary corrections are made.
Certified Document Translation Services to Meet Your Needs
Our clients often require a copy of our most current ISO certificate and sometimes, a copy of our quality manual as well, to document the quality controls under which their translations are completed. On request, ILS will also provide a project certificate, signed by your project manager, to further document our adherence to the quality procedures we have in place, as related to your particular project.