Translation Quality Assurance – the Highest Level of Accuracy
The written materials produced by your company have been carefully created to effectively communicate with your colleagues and customers. You’ve devoted resources to making every document as accurate, clear, and compelling as possible. When it’s time to translate those materials into another language, you should expect the translated documents to have the same flawless quality, tone and effectiveness as your originals. At International Language Services, our ISO-certified quality process assures you of on-time delivery of accurate translations that speak as clearly and effectively as your originals. Our commitment to quality, accuracy and timely performance is based on many factors, including:
- Quality Translators – ILS very carefully selects its translators. Before adding a translator to our resource pool, he or she must have all the qualifications we require, including native-speaking abilities in the target language and absolute fluency in the source language. In addition, we require that our translators have specialized knowledge, experience, or training in specific businesses or technologies, along with knowledge of the translation and formatting software used at ILS.
- Quality Management – ILS project managers, are highly-skilled and intimately familiar with the translation and quality-control processes developed by ILS. They carefully coordinate the entire translation team, from assignment of translators to final document formatting and delivery. As the go-to person for your project, your project manager will keep you informed of progress and ensure that you are delighted with the outcome of your project.
- Quality Technology and Content Management – Every step of the way, the latest translation memory and our content management software keeps your project on track and enables close cooperation among all project team members.
- Quality Editing and Proofing – Translated material is compared with the original text for accuracy and tone. A primary translator provides the initial translation, which is checked and proofread by a qualified secondary translator of equal skill. This ensures that the finished document will be as clear and effective as the original, and eliminates translation and grammatical errors. After formatting, your materials undergo a detailed quality check before they are delivered to you, ready for immediate use.
- Quality Confidentiality & Security – Most translation projects involve sensitive material and advance information that must be safeguarded against access by unauthorized outsiders. At our translation company, we maintain the highest standards of data security and everyone involved with your project is bound by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification – Our translation and project management processes are certified and routinely audited to meet ISO-certified standards of quality by TÜV America. We consistently apply our quality processes to every project, assuring you of accurate translations and on-time delivery of completed projects.
No matter what foreign languages you need to translation from English to, we have the native-speaking translators who know the language and the business. We translate over 150 foreign languages from English, including Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Greek, Latvian, Bulgarian, Czech, Italian, Hindi, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian and more.
International Language Services – Certified Quality Assurance by Design
When you choose ILS as your translation services company, you can trust us to manage your projects promptly and professionally while you move on to other important tasks. You’ll know that your projects will go smoothly, be finished on the agreed-upon schedule, and accurately represent your original materials in the target languages, formatted to meet your specifications. Our dedication to quality is the foundation of our solid industry reputation the reason our clients return to us again and again. Contact us soon for a free quote or to discuss your translation needs for upcoming projects.