Translation Project Management – Expert Coordination from Start to Finish
When you choose International Language Services (ILS), your translation project is assigned to a dedicated project manager. Our project managers are skilled linguists, trained in the translation process and our quality policies. Our experienced team shepherd your project from beginning to end, always with the goal of creating a final product that exceeds your expectations. Some of the factors that go into a successful project, and that are closely managed by your translation project manager, include:
- Project Assessment – As the first step, your project manager will communicate with you and assess the scope, time frame for the project, and other requirements for the completed work. As your “go to” person at our translation company, your project manager will keep you informed of progress, resolve any issues that develop, and will remain in contact with you, even after project completion.
- Assignment of Resources – For every project, a translation team is selected from our pool of translators. Each will be a native speaker of the target language, fluent in the source language and will have additional training or experience in the technology or business type of the projects. One will act as the primary translator, and the other as an editor and reviewer.
- Scheduling – With the due date of the project established, your project manager will monitor status of each stage of the translation process to make sure that your project is delivered on time.
- Coordinating the Process – During the project, careful coordination of our resources and your company’s needs is required. If issues develop, it is the project manager’s responsibility to work toward a speedy resolution. Changes in the scope or size of the project may require creative schedule management.
- Project Completion – If your project includes formatting your project manager will review the finished files for accuracy and to ensure that all of your requirements are met.
- Post-Delivery Accessibility – Once the project is completed and delivered, your project manager remains available to you to resolve any issues that may arise. At ILS, the job is not done until you are completely satisfied.
International Language Services – Managing Excellence for Translation Projects
At ILS, we discovered almost 30 years ago that high quality project management, along with outstanding translators, is the key to the successful completion of every translation project. It is our dedicated staff of experienced translation project managers, who see every project through all its stages, coordinating resources and following our quality policies, that ensures that every project meets or exceeds the requirements of our clients. Contact us soon for a free quote or to discuss ways we can partner with you to meet your translation needs.