Multilingual Translation Service Company
At International Language Services (ILS), many of our projects involve translation of complex materials into multiple languages. Our experienced project managers make excellent use of their knowledge and our project management tools to keep these projects on schedule as seamlessly as single language projects. If your translation needs include multilingual capabilities, ILS has the capacity and expertise to deliver your finished project on time and at a competitive price. Some of the challenges multilingual projects present include:
- Project Management – For any translation project, expert management is key to success. With multilingual projects, project management demands are even more complex. Our project managers have the expertise to oversee your project, resolve any issues that emerge, and bring it to completion on the desired schedule. Your project manager maintains regular communications with you, providing status updates and answering any questions that arise.
- Document Management – Coordination of the files involved in a large scale, multilingual project requires a document management system that utilizes powerful, state-of-the-art software to keep all aspects of your project organized and on schedule. Our TEnT (Translation Environment Tool) interacts seamlessly with the software tools used by our translators to help manage your entire project from start to finish. We create and maintaining a client-specific database of your source and target language data that can be leveraged for future projects to improve efficiency and lower costs. We translate all types of industrial and business documents including manuals, labels, data sheets, brochures, presentations, instructions, and contracts.
- Security & Confidentiality – Your confidentiality and security is built into our project management system. Your proprietary information will be kept completely confidential at all times, and handled on a need-to-know basis by our multilingual translation company.
- The Translation Team – Multilingual projects require coordination of a team of translators and editors with expert knowledge in your industry, whether it is engineering, manufacturing, medical devices, telecommunication, electronics, consumer products, medicine, advertising or finance. Each target language team includes primary and secondary translators, who are native speakers in the target languages and fluent in the source language. They produce accurate translations that are culturally and linguistically tuned to the target countries and that mirror your tone.
- Scheduling – Your translation project manager establishes a realistic schedule for your project, sets benchmark dates, and coordinates the work of the translation teams to ensure that those dates are met and that the entire project moves smoothly toward completion on schedule.
- Review & Formatting – As each language version of the material to be translated is completed, it is reviewed for accuracy, then formatted to match your specifications. After formatting, all content undergoes a final qualify review to make sure no errors were introduced during the formatting process. Regardless of the character set or flow of the individual languages, our goal is to match your desired format specifications, while incorporating the adaptations necessary for each language.
- On-Time Delivery – Your completed project is delivered, on time, ready for your immediate use. Any questions that arise will be addressed quickly by your project manager and resolved to your satisfaction. If in-country comments are received, we will evaluate the feedback and update your files as needed. The translation job isn’t finished until you are completely satisfied with the results.
Since 1982, our translators have been translating English to over 150 foreign languages commonly used in Europe, Asia, Central America, South America and Africa. These languages include Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Greek, Latvian, Bulgarian, Czech, Italian, Hindi, Dutch, Arabic, Hebrew, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Afrikaans, Swahili, and more.
International Language Services – Multilingual Translation Company
Whether your company is launching a new product in multiple countries or updating marketing materials or other information, ILS has the experience and depth of resources you need to translate your material into as many languages as required. Multilingual projects are routine for us. We will assign as many translators as are required, all with the native-speaking skills and industry knowledge required to complete your project accurately and on your schedule. Contact us to discuss your translation needs and cost, no matter how complex.