Technical Document Translations for Medical Device Manufacturers
A primary focus at International Language Services (ILS) is translations for medical device manufacturers and other medical technology companies. We’ve been providing translations to this industry since our founding in 1982. With decades of experience in this field, our resource pool of specialized medical device and life sciences translators is well established. We understand the need for absolute accuracy and that there is no margin for error in these translations. From regulatory compliance documents to instructions for use, your documents receive expert handling with ISO-certified quality controls by your translation team:
- Medical Device Project Managers – Our project managers have years of experience in this highly technical field. They are experts in details such as IFU and product labeling layout and are well versed in regulatory documentation. Whether you’re an established manufacturer or new to the CE approval process, ILS project managers work with you every step of the way to ensure that you receive high quality work, on time.
- Medical Device Translators – Our medical device translators are full-time, professional medical device translators, most with over 10 years of translation experience. They have advanced training and expertise directly related the medical device industry and are qualified in accordance with our ISO-certified quality process. Our medical translation teams are all native-speaking translators with educations in fields such as bioscience, clinical physiology and nuclear medicine. We work in all CE mark required languages, including the 26 languages of the European Union. Our painstaking attention to detail assures you that your intended meaning will be communicated and your technical terms accurately and consistently translated.
- Multi-Project Capabilities– Whatever documents you need translated, our team brings their extensive experience to your project:
- Patient consent forms (clinical studies)
- IFUs (Instructions for Use)
- Labeling and packaging
- Legal documents: research, patents, adverse event reporting
- Promotional materials, patient recruitment information, patient brochures and sales collateral
- Websites and more!
International Language Services has extensive experience with translation of many Medical Device Types, including:
- Wound Dressings
- Guide Wires
- Pulse & Oximetry monitors
- Optical Devices
- Spinal Implants
- Imaging Systems
- Surgical Instruments
- And Many Others
No matter where your target country is, we have experienced translators who can translate for your medical devices. We specialize in over 150 foreign languages in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. Some of the languages are Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Latvian, Bulgarian, Czech, Italian, Hindi, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, and more.
International Language Services – Exceeding Your Expectations in Medical Device Translations
ILS assigns an experienced translation team to your project and works with you to ensure that your finished project meets all of your specifications. We do more than merely translate a document. Combine our project management with our finely honed content management processes and you can be assured of a project that is certified to ISO quality standards and to your specifications. You can confidently focus on other important business matters knowing that our medical device translation company will deliver impeccable translation quality for your medical related content. Contact us for a free quote on the cost your medical device translation, or to discuss ways we can help you with future projects.