Leading Business & Industrial Translation Services
Every translation project is a unique as your business. No cookie-cutter approach can deal with the wide range of schedules, documents, and language requirements our clients present on a regular basis. When you bring us a project for translation, International Language Services (ILS) puts the creative talent of our professional translation teams to work to find the best approach possible for your project. Our 30 years of experience providing business translations, our experienced project managers, and our deep resource pool of native-speaking translators with extensive knowledge of a wide variety of disciplines, are the keys to finding solutions for any project. Some of the ways that flexibility benefits you include:
- Project Scheduling Flexibility – When you need translation services, you need results done on your schedule and delivered when promised. Often, you need the work done quickly. At ILS, we have access to hundreds of skilled translators, so there’s seldom a delay in assigning translators with knowledge of your industry for the language you need. Our project managers are experts at tight scheduling, so your project will be completed when you need it.
- Language Flexibility – When your needs are for a multilingual translation of your material, we can quickly assemble a team of translators, then use our content-management tools and a well-designed document control system to handle the entire project at the same time. We support over 150 languages, so the languages you need are almost certainly ones we support. Our project managers are used to complex multilingual projects, not matter how many languages are involved. We support over 150 languages, including Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Greek, Latvian, Bulgarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Finnish, Croatian, Serbian, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Afrikaans, Swahili and more.
- Formatting Flexibility – Part of almost every translation project involves putting the completed translation into the proper format. We know that you don’t have the time for this task, so we offer complete formatting services.. We can provide the finished translations in most standard file formats, ready for printing or any other form of publication. Whether you need to translate a safety instruction, user manual, IFU, label, business contract, or advertising brochure, we have the expertise to do the job right.
- Industry Flexibility – Since our founding in 1982, we’ve handled translations for a wide variety of industries, including medical devices, manufacturing, computer technology, law, telecommunication, engineering, consumer products and more. As we have built our pool of native-speaking translators, we have sought out translators with training or experience in many specialized disciplines. Whatever your business, we’re ready to handle your translations smoothly, quickly, and cost effectively. Ask us about your translation needs. We can accommodate almost any request.
- Project Flexibility – If your project involves words, we can translate it. Special projects, such as audiovisual projects, database projects, screen displays, presentations, and scripts for training and marketing materials are just some of the projects we can handle for your business.
- Cultural Flexibility – You need your translated documents to speak as clearly to the target audience in another language as they do in English. Our localization services can match dialects of the same language in several different countries. Our native-speaking translators will translate your materials, while preserving the tone and emphasis you intend and translating idiomatic expressions and metaphors into close equivalents in the target language. Your translated materials will have the same impact you designed into them, whatever the language.
International Language Services – Leading Industrial Translation Company
Every translation project requires dedication, attention to detail and the kind of flexibility that only a translation services provider with an experienced team can offer. From the moment a project arrives, your assigned project manager begins assembling the team needed to swiftly bring it to completion on your schedule. Our tested project management system and ISO 9001:2008-certified quality assurance program guarantees the assurance of accuracy and quality you demand and deserve. Contact ILS about your translation needs soon. Let us provide you with the results you need.