ISO 9001:2008 Certification – What It Means for Your Translation Project
International Language Services (ILS) demonstrates its commitment to quality through the ISO 9001: 2008 certification. Our documented quality processes have been certified by TUV America, a global ISO certification firm, and are audited annually. ISO certification is your assurance that our quality management process meets stringent standards, and that we follow that process consistently and effectively. In short, this is your guarantee that your message is delivered on time and communicates as intended in all of your target languages. Some of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard are:
- Quality Policy & Manual – Our carefully detailed quality procedures cover all aspects of our translation process. All our translators, project managers and other staff follow these fully documented steps precisely for every project.
- Regular Audits – Our operations are audited regularly by both internal resources and an independent third party to ensure compliance and assess effectiveness.
- Record Keeping – Meticulous record keeping documents our operations and enables us to trace any problems back to their source for immediate correction.
- Client Communications – Our quality system includes detailed processes for accurate communications with our clients.
- Performance Reviews – We regularly review performance of all aspects of our process to identify problem areas and correct them. Our translation process is under continual review, with an eye toward improving quality, accuracy, and on-time performance.
- Problem Resolution – Anytime a problem develops, the root cause of the problem is identified, and all necessary corrections are made.
ISO Certification – A Symbol of Top-Quality Translation Services
ISO 9001 certification assures you that our translation company has a documented quality system in place. The quality results our clients have come to expect are derived through consistent application of these standards, along with a continual eye toward process improvement. At International Language Services, our quality policies are followed meticulously for every project, and we’ve fine-tuned our operations over the years to hone every aspect of our process. That’s because we put our reputation, and yours, on the line with every translation project. You’ll see the results from your very first project and in every future project. That’s our quality commitment to each and every client.
Our English translators specialize in translating English documents to over 150 foreign languages, including Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Latvian, Italian, Hindi, Portuguese, Korean, Hungarian, Romanian, and many more. We translate all industrial and business documents from users manuals and business contracts to packaging labels and safety decals, and from IFU’s and marketing brochures to instruction guides and online help files.
International Language Services – ISO Certified English Translation Company
At ILS, we’re proud of our ISO certification, but we never rest in our pursuit of excellence. Every project presents a new challenge. Producing results that exceed your expectations is our goal. We commit that your translations will be accurate, complete, properly formatted to your specifications and delivered to you on or before the promised date. We continually demonstrate our dedication to the highest quality standards. That is why our clients return to us again and again. Since 1982, we have been helping a wide range of industries, from medical devices to engineering, from manufacturing to consumer electronics, and from finance to advertising. Contact us for more information about our translation processes and how they generate the results you deserve. Ask for a free quote for the cost of your next translation project.