ISO-Certified Manufacturing & Engineering Translations
As a manufacturing or engineering company, you’re probably already familiar with ISO certification for your industry and how it represents your commitment to quality management. For your translation services provider, ISO certification represents the same commitment. At International Language Services (ILS), our translation quality control processes have ISO 9001:2008 certification and our commitment to quality in all areas is one of the hallmarks of our translation services. Quality control is crucial to the translation process, which involves teamwork between our native-speaking, professional translators, multilingual document formatters and our dedicated project managers. All work together using our proven, documented processes to produce accurate translations of every file and to provide top-quality service to every client we serve. Some of the ways we established and maintain our certification include:
- Our Quality Manual & Procedures – The translation process is a complex one, with accuracy as its primary goal. To that end, we have established a quality control process that is rigorously followed by our entire staff. Each person working on a translation project is fully qualified in accordance with our documented processes and meets the highest professional standards. A system of double-checks covers every step of the translation process to assure you of an accurate translation.
- Audited Performance – We regularly audit our operations for compliance with our quality standards and immediately correct any deficiencies. In addition, these audits help us to continuously improve our processes. Third party audits also help us maintain quality compliance and effectiveness and ensure that your message is consistently communicated in all of the languages you need.
- Meticulous Record-Keeping – We keep detailed records of every stage of every project. This allows us to trace any problems that occur back to their source and to make immediate corrections that prevent future issues.
- Client Communications – At ILS, translation projects involve ongoing communications with our clients. Our quality control process assures that communications are timely, accurate, reliable and compatible with excellent performance.
- Performance Reviews – We continuously review our translation process, seeking ways we can improve its accuracy, quality, and efficiency. When problem areas or bottlenecks in the process are detected, we determine the reasons and correct them.
- Problem Resolution – At any time, if a problem develops in any area, we immediately identify the source of that problem, uncover the reasons for the problem and take corrective action. For our clients, that means that we are not satisfied until we have met and exceeded your expectations.
As a leading translation company for engineering and manufacturing, we have extensive experience in translating all types of technical and business documents, including operation manuals, repair manuals, instruction sheets, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), PowerPoint presentations, bid specifications and responses, marketing brochures, online surveys, IFU’s, warning labels, safety decals, contracts and more. Our technical translators can translate your engineering documents into French, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German, Greek, Latvian, Bulgarian, Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Hindi, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Korean, Hungarian, Romanian, Afrikaans, Swahili, and more.
For over 30 years, International Language Services has been focused on providing excellence in technical and business translations to a growing list of satisfied clients. We know that our reputation is on the line with each project and strive constantly to improve performance. We seek out the best translation technology, the best native-speaking translators with experience in specific fields, and our project managers are dedicated to efficiency and accuracy at all times.
ISO-Certified Engineering Translation in Chinese, Spanish, German & More
At International Language Services, our ISO 9001:2008 certification is a source of great pride for us. Seeking ways to improve both the quality of our translations and of our service to clients is something we never stop doing. Every project we take on represents a new challenge, and one that we embrace in our dedication to providing excellence in translation services. We believe that our dedication to quality is why our clients return again and again. Contact us soon to discuss your translation needs or for a free cost quote on your next translation project.