Business Translation for Arabic, Hebrew & Middle Eastern Languages
Throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the language of commerce and government. Despite national and regional differences in dialect, Modern Standard Arabic is learned and understood by educated Arabic speakers. If you are conducting business in these countries, translating into Modern Standard Arabic gives you the widest possible reach. International Language Services (ILS) have Arabic technical and business translators, knowledgeable and trained in specific industries. We also offer complete formatting services for Arabic translations, so you can rely on us for the full range of translation services. We also can provide accurate, timely, fully translated materials in Hebrew and other Middle Eastern languages. Whatever the language, your technical documents and other materials will be delivered with accurate translations, formatted for the medium you require. Arabic translations present a number of issues, including:
- Arabic as a Universal Language – While the Arabic speaking world contains numerous spoken dialects, some of which may be almost unintelligible to another Arabic speaker, Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools throughout the region. That means that for a large number of Middle Eastern and North African countries, business documents and other written materials will be understood fully if translated into Modern Standard Arabic. ILS offers complete translation services in Modern Standard Arabic.
- Character Set – Arabic is read from right-to-left, and uses calligraphic characters. Our translators and formatters have the software versions needed for fast, accurate text entry in Arabic, and full formatting capabilities for your documents.
- Vocabulary – Modern Standard Arabic has vocabulary suitable for all technological and specialized fields. Many of the words are borrowed and adapted from other languages. Our qualified Arabic translators have the knowledge needed to correctly translate even the most complex specialized content.
- Formatting – Modern Standard Arabic may require add-ons for text entry and proper display. Our translators and formatters can efficiently format your Arabic translations. suit your needs.
- Hebrew Business Translations – ILS also offers full technical translation and formatting services for documents and other materials in Hebrew, including user manuals, operation manuals, PowerPoint presentations, instruction sheets, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), training materials, IFU’s and labels. If you do business in Israel, we deliver accurate, on time, fully formatted documents to suit any business need, all prepared by our native-speaking Hebrew translators with knowledge of your industry.
- Other Middle Eastern Language Translations – From Turkish to Persian, ILS supports you with top-quality translations prepared by experienced native-speaking translators and formatted to suit your needs. Contact us with your requirements and projects. We can handle almost any request.
At our multilingual translation company, we support over 150 foreign languages including Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Dutch, Latvian and more. Our technical translators specialize in a wide range of business documents, such as, business contracts, operation manuals, maintenance manuals, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), IFU’s, product catalogs, and labels.
International Language Services – Technical Translation in Arabic & Hebrew
At ILS, we handle Arabic and Hebrew translations in the same way as we do every other language. Our dedicated team of native-speaking translators includes translators with extensive knowledge of a wide variety of industries and technologies, including engineering, manufacturing, medical devices, telecommunications, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, computer technology, advertising, marketing and more. Working with dedicated project managers, they produce accurate translations into Arabic to meet your needs and schedule. Our formatting capabilities let us deliver a finished product that is ready for publication in any medium you require. Whenever you need Arabic translations, contact us for a free quote on the cost of your Arabic or Hebrew translation or to discuss your translation projects.