Effective Business & Technical Translations in Afrikaans, Swahili & Somali
Africa is home to over 1500 languages. Some are used only by small groups, but others are common enough to require translations by any company doing business in Africa. Several European languages are in wide use, along with trade and cross-border languages that have been developed to facilitate business across tribal and national boundaries. International Language Services (ILS) has the tools and personnel needed to provide technical translations for your business needs in all the major languages of commerce use throughout Africa, including:
- Arabic – Widely used in northern African nations, and in the rest of the Middle East, Arabic is one of the major languages fully supported by ILS.
- European Languages – English, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, are among the European languages that are widely used in African commerce. All are supported fully by ILS.
- Afrikaans – A prominent commercial language in South Africa, Afrikaans is a valuable language for business. We have the resources you need for all business communications in Afrikaans.
- Swahili – Swahili is the de facto trade language in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, and Rwanda. We have Swahili translators available to translate your documents.
- Somali – Somali is used in Somalia and Djibouti, as well as among recent immigrants to the U.S. Rely on us as your translation partner in Somali.
- Other Important African Languages – Berber, Hausa, Oromo, Yoruba, Igbo, Rwanda-Rundi, Amharic, Shona, Chichewa, and Luo, are languages spoken by over 10 million Africans. Contact us regarding your translation needs in any of these languages, or others. We can handle almost any request.
Leading Translation Service for Business & Technical Documents in African Languages
Whether you need documents translated into a single language spoken in Africa or require multilingual translations, ILS is your ideal translation services provider. We can supply qualified, experienced native-speaking translators for the languages you require. Our consistent, quality-controlled translation and formatting process is designed to produce accurate translations that convey not only the meaning, but also the tone of your documents. Our efficient project management and formatting abilities make on-time delivery of your completed projects, ready for publication in any medium, a promise you can rely on.
At our multilingual translation company, we handle a wide range of business documents, including instruction manuals, user manuals, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), IFU’s, Power Point presentation, business contracts, marketing brochures and more.
Technical Translation for Afrikaans, Swahili, Somali & Other African Languages
At ILS, we’ve developed a finely tuned process to provide translations in any language, or multiple languages, that delivers high-quality results every time. Our native-speaking translators with specialized expertise in your industry, whether it is manufacturing, medical devices, engineering, advertising, finance, healthcare, agriculture, or computer technology. We have a project management system that keeps projects on track, and formatting abilities that are second to none, is your assurance of complete satisfaction with every project. Contact us for a free quote on the cost of your African translation project or to discuss your upcoming projects. Let us show you how the ILS difference can produce the results you need, exactly when you need them.